Tramadol Hydrochloride is a chemical compound which is an opioid agonist. This property of Tramadol makes it highly effective in providing pain relief in moderate as well as severely painful conditions. The IUPAC name of Tramadol is (±) cis-2-[(dimethylamino)methyl]-1-(3-methoxyphenyl) cyclohexanol hydrochloride. Tramadol Hydrochloride oral tablets are available in the market under different brand names, the most common being Ultram.
There is no dearth of online pharmacies where one can Purchase Tramadol Online with or without prescription. However, it is better to buy Tramadol from our pharmacy only because counterfeit Tramadaol drug is also being sold by many dubious pharmacies.
What are the contraindications?
Tramadol is a very effective drug for pain relief and the fact that it is now easy to Buy Tramadol Online from the online pharmacies means that people suffering from severe pain do not have to wait and can get this drug delivered to them the very next day. However, it is imperative for people to know about various conditions which prohibit the use of Tramadol. The various contraindications have been listed here.
- Breastfeeding mothers
- Respiratory depression
- Chronic Obstructive Lung disease
- Gastrointestinal obstruction
- History of seizures
- History of head injury
- Kidney diseases affecting kidney function significantly
- Infection of brain and spinal cord
- History of depression or mental illness
- Post-operative pain control in children less than 18 years of age after tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy.
- Children less than 12 years of age
People wanting to Purchase Tramadol Online should get themselves checked by a doctor to check whether or not they are eligible for consuming Tramadol. Tramadol cannot be prescribed to patients with any of the above mentioned conditions.
Tramadol is known to react with a number of drugs resulting in adverse consequences for the patients. The doctor should be informed about all the medications that you may be taking before starting the course of Tramadol. The drugs that cannot be taken with Tramadol have been discussed here.
Carbamazepine- Carbamazepine drug is used to treat seizures. Carbamazepine decreases the analgesic effect of Tramadol and increases the risk of seizures.
Anti-depressants- Tramadol interacts with anti-depressant medicines such as fluoxetine, citalopram, sertraline and Monoamine oxidase inhibitors like phenelzine and isocarboxazid to increase the level of Serotonin hormone in the system. This is called Serotonin Syndrome characterized by nausea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat, high body temperature and a general feeling of restlessness.
Other drugs which interact with Tramadol include the following.
- Antifungal medicines such as ketoconazole.
- Erythromycin antibiotic.
- Medicines for treating cardiac aliments such as digoxin.
- Drugs for treating schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Opioid pain medicines such as oxycodone.
- Medicines for treating anxiety such as paroxetine.
- Muscle relaxants such as cyclobenzaprine.
- Drugs for headache such as rizatriptan or sumatriptan.
- Anti-psychotic drugs such as thioridazine.
- Benzodiazepines such as diazepam or clonazepam.
Alcohol should also be avoided when taking Tramadol because it enhances the risk of developing various side effects.